Wednesday 11 March 2015

This just in...

A short and glorious update today.  It's fairly frantic at work this week, and I'm the only man standing, so rambling time is at a premium.  Also, I'm supposed to be learning German - not all of it - ahead our trip to Berlin this weekend.  I thought I'd do some revising ahead of the grand depart, only to discover that I'd missed a shit load of lessons somehow.  Consequently, I've got to bone up furiously in German from now to Friday evening...not fun.

And it's mothers' day on Sunday.  My mammy lives in Ireland, which means I have to queue up in the Post Office for about 200 minutes to get air mail stickers and stamps.

So there you have it.  No time and scant energy.  Things will be better tomorrow.  I think we can all agree on that.

Auf.........no, it's gone.  Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment