Thursday 28 May 2015

Hard work never killed...etc

Only time for a couple of lines this evening.  The reason for the brevity is that I've simply been too busy at work.  Yeah, I know.  The work/life balance has gone to shite today.  I promised myself I'd never fall into this trap - not because I disparage modern office (although I do) but because I never want to be mistaken for one of those prize twats who lives for his work.  You know the type - you see them on trains on Friday evenings, battering away at the laptop or pretending to read some brutal PowerPoint printout while the rest of us are flicking through copies of Grazia, shooting the breeze and necking cold white wine like it's about to be outlawed.

Hurrah for us!  And down with the twats.  Message ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment