Wednesday 15 April 2015

Ein Zwei Dry

I'm attempting to observe a dry week, this week.  It's tough though because the weather is gorgeous in London at the mo, and one's instinct once the barometer hits "lovely" is to sit in a secluded beer garden with the good lady wife and drink white wine.  However, one must be diligent.  Drinking late in the evenings plays havoc with my sleep.  You think you're asleep, but in fact your body is churning away like a prone, flesh-coloured steam engine.  Not good.

And I'm still drawing a blank on my attempts to master basic electronics.  Why are electronics buffs so miserly when it comes to doling out free advice on the internet?  Are they fearful I'll take their precious hobby and make it my own?  That must be it.  It would be more fashionably dressed if I did, let's face it.  Mind you, Stephen Hawking could probably say the same.

Rotters.

No comments:

Post a Comment