Friday 17 April 2015

Beer and skittles

Oh, hello there.  It's the weekend finally.  Let joy be unconfined.  I must do something with my free time this weekend.  The trouble is I don't have a plan, and a man without a plan is like parrot with a rubber beak - amusing but unlikely to get on in life.

I do have plenty of domestic chores to perform, but this is really a last resort.  I only turn to these when I need to bolster the old self-esteem a bit - like a weeping woman doing five sit-ups after having eaten an entire Swiss roll for lunch.  And I think the weather's supposed to be okay this weekend too, so it'd be nice to get in amongst the great unwashed for a bit.

I could really do with a training ride on the velocipede, but that involves sweating and I'm not really in the perspiration zone at the moment.  That's a May thing.

First things first - I'll ride home and start drinking.  I'll work on the plan later.

No comments:

Post a Comment