Thursday 15 January 2015

Pie Ar5e Squared

I'm toying with the idea of putting on a bit of timber, for the winter months at any rate.  I've always been quite skinny, but as I age disgracefully, I find it increasingly difficult to keep a lid on fat.  I'm still slim, but I have to watch what I eat and drink to a certain extent NOW.  And that is exceedingly dull, believe me.

The idea occurred to me to give being a bit heavier a whizz.  One's appetite always increases at this time of year (January, as I write) so one has to be even more diligent than usual.  Why not then, I thought, go with it for a bit, and let the excess slide off of its own volition in the spring?  I suppose there is a danger than once it's made itself comfy, the extra lard might feel disinclined to piss-off when the clocks change.  I might end-up, 20 years hence, being winched out of the front room of my council flat by a team of burly firemen.  No, perhaps I should remain diligent.  Thin has always been my USP.  I feel I'd be losing a part of myself if I put on weight - ironically.

No comments:

Post a Comment