Thursday 22 January 2015

Ahh, fun - I remember you

I had an unexpected fillip at work today.  When I got there, shell-shocked and foaming with anguish as per, my colleague informed me that our mutual boss is out of the office both today and tomorrow!  Let joy be unconfined.  And as a result, today has been an absolute pleasure.  I've been to several meetings and dealt with the same people and the same bullshit, but it's all been fun because we don't have him leering over our efforts, like impending doom.  I feel like I have a free reign to make decisions - wise, informed decisions.  My boss's judgement is like that of a 5 year old: driven by self interest and e-numbers.  He has zero deft and no political nous whatever.

I'm afraid I can't elaborate any further; I'm off out for a drink with my relieved and oh so thirsty colleagues.

In your face, bosses.


No comments:

Post a Comment