Thursday 14 May 2009

Ahhhhnnnnddd....relax

We had a new bod at yoga last night (how middle-aged and middle-class have I become?). She let slip during the initial exchange of pleasantries that she's a teacher. I had my suspicions before this confirmation to be honest. Professional teachers find it difficult to mix properly with other adults. They find it beyond them to converse as equal partners. Some are better than others, but you can always sense their nascent irritation when others are talking intelligently or cogently. No-one likes a show-off.

Anyways, I thought it might queer the pitch for a good yogic atmos, which is critical, a bit like having Wolverine in the class losing his rag because he can't perform the locust properly. But actually I had a good session. Thanks, Miss.

Swine Flu Update - it's officially a damp squib. Move along now. Nothing to see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment