Wednesday 19 March 2014

Your carriage awaits

The telly was on in the office this morning.  We have tellies all over the place, as the hacks in the office need to watch the sport as it unfolds.  It's unusual to see one on the go first thing, however.  

It was tuned to one of those generic breakfast tv shows; you know the kind of thing - an uneasy mix of gilt-edged trivia and hard news.  "After the break, an in-depth macro economic overview of today's budget and a blacked-up parrot from Runcorn who impersonates Smokey Robinson."

Annie Hoose, the prog I was watching was presented by Lorraine Kelly.  I've never met anyone who can find a bad word to say about LK.  She's personable, adept, unpretentious and upbeat.  She's also (and I think I'm speaking for the vast majority of heterosexual men here) extremely sexy.

It's difficult to say why this might be the case.  She's attractive, yes, but not wildly so.  She has a nice figure, but, again, not one that's going to turn heads down the youth club.  There's just something about the combination of her personality and chassis that adds up to more than the sum of its parts.

There's something very alluring about this Gestalt combination.  I should say also that I suspect that beneath the playful trivial exterior and stately bearing beats the heart of a passionate adept femme.  Oh, yes, I like to think la Kelly goes like a train when the mood's upon her.  I bet she knows what's-what once hostilities begin in earnest beneath the continental quilt too.  Phew.


No comments:

Post a Comment